Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS) is the current name for a disorder characterized by debilitating fatigue and a variety of associated physical, constitutional and neuropsychological complaints.
The clinical manifestation of CFS includes fatigue,
- difficulty concentrating,
- sore throat, tender lymph nodes,
- muscle aches,
- joint aches,
- fever, and night sweats.
- difficulty sleeping,
- psychiatric problems (such as depression),
- abdominal cramps,
- weight loss or gain,
- chest pain,
- Shortages of essential nutrients, such as potassium
- Thyroid Problems.
- Obstructive sleep apnea.
Acupuncture is a holistic therapeutic approach that stimulates and strengthens the body giving health, wellness and balance to body and spirit. It is a complete healing system that enables the body to awaken the powers of self-healing. The healing art of acupuncture is based on the specific, painless insertion of thin needles at designated points on the body to activate the energy Qi.
- A restful sleep for at least seven hours a day and a proper diet, rich in fruits, vegetables and cereals will greatly help the body to rejuvenate.
- Regular exercise is recommended in order to increase the metabolic rate.
- Large amounts of coffee and alcohol should be avoided.
- Stress management with socializing and relaxing activities is.